Welcome to SaintAmour.ca
The listing agreement is a formal contract which binds the right to sell your residential property to a real estate agent acting on behalf of a real estate broker. This agreement always includes:
1. The date when the agreement comes into force and the date when it expires.
2. The listing price which has been agreed to in order to place the property for sale on the market.
3. The level of compensation percentage which is offered to the real estate broker. In some cases this compensation is expressed as a flat fee, and not a portion of the final sale price.
4. The complete conditions and terms whereby the seller will pay the brokerage fee.
5. Specific authorizations to the real estate broker to lend full cooperation to other brokers acting as sub-agents or agents for the buyer(s) and the precise extent of the compensation authorized to be offered to those other brokers when their services enter into the transaction.
6. Specific authorizations to the real estate broker as to whether to reveal or not the existence of previously received offers.
Anne has 20+ years of Real Estate selling experience.
"It is always such a pleasure to find that special place with all the most desired features that makes everyone feel at home! Your home is one of your biggest investments that you will make in your lifetime. It is so important to find a home that not only exceeds all expectations but also increases your net worth. A sound investment makes sense and will build a secure financial future."
Let me help in all your Real Estate requirements! Whether buying or selling I can help in every step of the journey. I consider my clients part of my family and always recommend solutions that are in your best interest and according to your desired goals.
Call or email me and we can get started.